A disorganized revenue cycle management directly affects cash flow for the healthcare providers mainly due to the long cycle of obtaining revenue from the payers and the unpredictability associated with it. Maven Healthcare manages the complete revenue cycle right from the patient’s admission, treatment and subsequent discharge, followed by submission of claims and billing.
For efficient functioning of a hospital, a high quality healthy revenue cycle is very much essential. Maven Healthcare provides comprehensive and cost-effective revenue cycle management to global customers. We can help you collect your outstanding claims by following up with the insurance companies and bring in quick settlements. We leverage our expertise in medical billing and coding and increase the probability of payment and increase the collection ratio.
Effects of Maven Healthcare’s revenue cycle management
- Enhanced cash flow.
- Streamlined operations.
- Realization of quick revenue.
- High level of patient satisfaction.
An overview of revenue cycle management in Maven Healthcare
- Pre-admission processes.
- Insurance eligibility verification.
- Admission and registration processes.
- Management of patient stay.
- Clinical documentation.
- Charge capture.
- Medical coding.
- Medical billing.
- Claims review.
- Payment posting.
- Denial management services.
- Accounts receivable services.
- Follow-up on outstanding claims.
- Analysis of claims denials for better revenue realization.
- Analysis of receivables for quick revenue maximization.
We have immense experience in handling various payers:
- Third party liability.
- Indemnity insurers.
- Preferred provider organizations.
- Workers compensation.
- Managed care.
As part of our revenue cycle management, we also submit customized reports related to:
- Aging AR.
- Payer mix.
- Payments and adjustments.
Follow-up of receivables at Maven Healthcare
We adopt various professional and ethical ways to recover the receivables and we excel in aging AR clean-ups and bad debt reduction. Our services accounts receivables include:
- Handling of refunds.
- Filing of secondary claims.
- Follow up of insurance and patient.
- Appeal for disputable claims.
- Indexing of documents.
- Submission of customized management reports.
What do you gain from partnering with Maven Healthcare?
- You can save up to 60% operational costs.
- You can avail end-to-end revenue management services of our experienced workforce.
- We enhance your revenue collection with smart follow-up of outstanding bills.
- We follow proven processes for HIPAA compliance and deliver high quality revenue management.
- You will get 24×7 services and quick turnaround.
- Sustained follow-up with insurance for healthy revenue generation.
- You can leverage our global standard technology to excel in revenue cycle management services.
Maven Healthcare – the best destination for revenue management services
We strictly adhere to the industry guidelines to deliver high quality revenue cycle management services with quick collections, minimum denials, and reduced accounts receivables. We deliver flawless revenue cycle management solutions to ensure revenue maximization. Contact us: email@example.com