Accounts receivable is an indicator of the economic health of a medical practice. It reflects the growth of a medical practice. An inaccurately managed accounts receivables can be destructive for a successful practice and results in insufficient cash flow to basically run a practice.
For effective conversion of accounts receivables into revenue, the time spent in accounts receivable stage of the revenue cycle should be curtailed. And that is what we do at Maven Healthcare to increase your cash flow and reduce your outstanding claims. Maven Healthcare has the expertise of best of breed technology and experienced people with excellent domain knowledge to understand what you need to manage your accounts receivables.
The success of Maven Healthcare comes from our in-depth knowledge on patient accounting practices and our unique workflow pattern. We are always transparent in discussing the shortcomings and we always craft an outcome-based solution that is acceptable to you.
A real asset
We at Maven Healthcare strongly believe that the accounts receivable service is the backbone of healthcare providers. With the stringent federal laws, outsourcing healthcare accounts receivables to streamline your revenue cycle is the right decision with long-term benefit. Maven Healthcare ranks high among the best offshore providers. Our common services include:
- AR calling.
- Management of accounts receivable.
- Follow up of insurance billing.
- Secondary billing of Medicare.
- Collection of self-pay.
- Process improvement.
- Bad debt review.
- Ratio analysis.
Management solutions offered at Maven Healthcare
- Unique methods to deal with third party payers.
- Billing procedures.
- Reimbursement policy and procedure.
- Insurance verification.
- Collection techniques.
The common reasons for claims denial are:
- Incorrect ICD-9 diagnoses.
- Incorrect usage of CPT-4 modifiers.
- Incorrect CPT procedure code.
- Incorrect quantification of services provided.
- Incorrect bundling of services.
- Incorrect place of service code.
- Duplication of claims.
Our way of doing things
- We scan through and double check all reports before submission.
- Our AAPC certified coders have vast expertise in procedural coding and diagnostic coding in addition to ICD, CPT and HCPCS coding based on AMA and CMS guidelines.
- We maintain a review log of billing and coding claims.
- We perform monthly billing review to analyse upcoding and downcoding trends.
- The deductible amounts to the payers are appropriately billed.
- Distinguish between collectible and uncollectable amounts.
- Routine reports detailing progress of collection.
- Follow-up of pending claims.
- Trace reasons for rejection of claims.
- Ensure increase in cash flow and reduce time in accounts receivable stage.
- Maintain healthy income flow every month.
- Cost effective service.
- Core competency.
- Proven processes and systems.
- Total quality culture.
- Risk mitigation.
- Integrated 24×7 services with quick turnaround time.
- HIPAA compliance.
- Global standards.
We strive to get your claims your way in a timely manner. Contact us::email@example.com